Date:      Fri, 6 Nov 2020 19:32:12 -0800 (PST)
From:      Lee Nelson <lnelson@nelnet.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   HAST different disk sizes

The documentation for HAST assumes that the disks being used are of
identical size.  In the real world, this rarely happens.  How are disks of
different sizes handled? In my case, on drive is about 1TB and one is
about 500GB.

Is it possible to run HAST on a partition?  All the examles show it
running on the raw device (/dev/da0, for example).

I guess if the answer to the second question is "yes, you can run HAST on
a partition", then it also answers my first question.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong list.  freebsd-cluster seems to be dormant
except for spam.