Date:      Mon, 31 Mar 1997 22:46:36 -0500
From:      hitman.jack@djo.com
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hello again

Hello again, sorry to bother you, i sent mail a few days ago with
problems with the display, if you remember.  Well now i have tried 3
 different video cards made by different companies and none of them
work.  Well, kind of.  My old one doesnt work at all, the display gets
screwed up, one of the new ones display gets messed up too, although it
is a different kind of mess up, with colored blocks that flash, probably
the same problem as before.  And the last one, well, i thought it
worked, because i booted a 2.1.7 kernel with 3.0 on disk and it worked
fine, then later when some stuff happened and i was going to install 3.0
all over again with the 3.0 kernel and it froze up when it went into the
setup, no graphics weirdness, it just froze.  Sorry to keep bothering
you peoople with my little troubles, i'll find someone else to pester
sometime soon now.  I would appreciate help though.  thanks.
---
Sent via: Disk Jockey Online - Portland's Premier Entertainment System
          Send e-mail to info@djo.com for information
Sent by:
 Hitman Jack
 hitman.jack@djo.com