Date:      Sun, 23 Mar 1997 18:21:20 +0300 (IDT)
From:      Nadav Eiron <nadav@barcode.co.il>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Netscape mail composer "out of memory"

Hi there,

I have a weird problem with Netscape (both 3.0 and 3.01 gold). When
attempting to send a mail message (right after hitting the "Send" button)
Netscape gives the error: "Netscape is out of memory. Try quitting some
applications...". I have this on two 2.1.6R machines, both have enough
memory (one of them has 48MB real mem + 100MB swapfile).

Does anybody know what went wrong here?

TIA
Nadav

P.S.
As you see from the headers I use pine for my mail, but some people have
habits from their Win95 they can't get rid of :-(