Date:      Thu, 06 Jun 2002 11:56:34 -0400
From:      Alfredo Luco <aluco@altavoz.net>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   NetBoz Firewall

--=====================_15196607==_.ALT

Dear sirs,

We've developed a FreeBSD based firewall with very good results.

We've posted it for free on the web.

We'd like to see it listed on your site.

The description could be like the following:

<http://www.netboz.net/>NetBoz Firewall. Free CD-ROM bootable firewall. No
hard disk required. Web administration interface, real time traffic
monitoring and more. Visit our web site www.netboz.net.

Warm regards,
Alfredo Luco

--=====================_15196607==_.ALT

Dear sirs,<br><br>
We've developed a FreeBSD based firewall with very good
results.<br><br>
We've posted it for free on the web.<br><br>
We'd like to see it listed on your site.<br><br>
The description could be like the following:<br><br>
bootable firewall. No hard disk required. Web administration interface,
real time traffic monitoring and more. Visit our web site
Warm regards,<br>
Alfredo Luco<br>