Date:      Fri, 19 Sep 1997 12:00:08 +1000
From:      Stephen Hocking <sysseh@workcover.qld.gov.au>
To:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   ATM cards for FreeBSD in Australia

	I'm not too clued in about ATM standards in Australia, so I have no
idea if any of the U.S. cards work here. Someone I know in Canberra wishes to
snoop ATM packets using the BPF device, which if the drivers follow the usual
network model, should be in place already. Does anyone have answers to the
following?

Are there any ATM cards that are supported by FreeBSD current at all?

Are they likely to work in a box running the SMP code?

	Stephen
--
  The views expressed above are not those of WorkCover Queensland, Australia.

    "We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
     the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know
     this is not true."            Robert Wilensky, University of California