Date:      Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:49:06 -0400
From:      Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Questions about Nics and Freebsd

	HI again all.  Silly question.  I've used almost exclusively 3com nics in
my equipment here and had almost zero troubles with them over the long
term.  Problem is they're between 2 and 3 times as expensive as many other
nics out there.

	My questions are simple.
	1.  Which nics work with freebsd and which don't?
	2.  Of the nics that work with freebsd, how would you rate each one of
them on a scale of 1-10, 10 being best.

	Thanks everyone!