Date:      Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:42:44 -0500
From:      "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: I'm being lazy

Now, I understand clearly. I will try to find if there's something that is
missing or else. Also, tonight, I am planning to rebuild Gnome 2.1 with new
libgnome*. So, I will let you know how it goes tomorrow.

Umm, do you know how to "accept" by automatic to install gdm2 without have
to wait for me to say "yes"? Same with Gnomescript for select options.. If
it can be done, so that's way it won't stop while I am in the bed. ;-)

Cheers,
Mezz