Date:      Thu, 7 Sep 1995 15:58:39 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Rob Snow <rsnow@txdirect.net>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fvwm's home? (fwd)

I've forwarded this message from Robert Nation about FVWM.  It appear
he is halting his development of FVWM v2.0 at pl33 and putting it up
for grabs to anyone who is interested.

Rob Snow                                            Powered by FreeBSD
rsnow@txdirect.net                              http://www.freebsd.org