Date:      Sat, 11 Apr 2015 06:58:29 +0530
From:      Pratik Singhal <ps06756@gmail.com>
To:        Svatopluk Kraus <onwahe@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>, "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: pmap_demote_section: No l2_bucket for wired mapping panic

I have double checked everything, recompiled kernel from scratch imade sure
that I ncluded the line "options ARM_NEW_PMAP"  in the kernel configuration
file and I am still getting the same panic.

Is there something at runtime that I can do to make sure that the kernel I
am running is compiled with ARM_NEW_PMAP ?