Date:      Sun, 20 Feb 2005 17:11:28 -0600
From:      "Conrad J. Sabatier" <conrads@cox.net>
To:        David Xu <davidxu@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: AMD64 machine stability problem

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 11:50:01 +0800, David Xu <davidxu@freebsd.org>
wrote:

> Did anyone encounter stability problem ? I am running X11 on it,
> and sometimes it suddenly reboots. I hope it is not a mobo problem.

No reboots here, but panics and freezes, yes.

I suspect it has to do with NFS (at least in my case), as the problem
occurs anytime my two machines' NFS mounts get out of step with each
other (due to reboots or whatever).

I've reverted to using a kernel from Sunday, Feb. 13 for the time being.
All recent attempts to use newer kernels result in the same problem.

--
Conrad J. Sabatier <conrads@cox.net> -- "In Unix veritas"