Date:      Sat, 1 Feb 1997 17:54:39 -0500
From:      Joel Ray Holveck <joelh@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
To:        scrappy@hub.org
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: devil (fwd)

 > The following is a true story.
 > <snip>
 > Texas.  What a country.

After I clear away my tears of amusement at your story, allow me to
point out that I have had ample opportunity to examine ill-founded
prejudice all over the world, and it's the same everywhere.  The
Texans in your story do add a certain comic relief, though.

Were either of these, I just have to ask, perchance named "Bubba"?

--
http://www.wp.com/piquan --- Joel Ray Holveck --- joelh@gnu.ai.mit.edu
All my opinions are my own, not the FSF's, my employer's, or my dog's.

The Free Software Foundation is holding the second free software
conference in San Francisco on February 20-21.  For more info, see
http://www.gnu.ai.mit.edu/conferences/97san-fran/announcement.html
or write to conf97@gnu.ai.mit.edu.