Date:      Sat, 24 Jul 2010 18:15:39 +0200
From:      Remko Lodder <remko@elvandar.org>
To:        Aiza <aiza21@comclark.com>
Cc:        "questions@freebsd.org" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 8.1 is available

On Jul 24, 2010, at 1:38 PM, Aiza wrote:

> Since the release team never makes a announcement on this list when a =
new RELEASE is published. I will let you all know that
>=20
> RELEASE 8.1 has been published and is available for download.
>=20

I wonder what is periodically send there, to not overload the many
other mailinglists? :-)

Ofcourse thanks for bringing it to the attention, but do realise that =
announce is the way to go for these kind of things..

Cheers
Remko

--=20
/"\   Best regards,                        | remko@FreeBSD.org
\ /   Remko Lodder                      | remko@EFnet
X    http://www.evilcoder.org/    |
/ \   ASCII Ribbon Campaign    | Against HTML Mail and News