Date:      Thu, 4 Nov 1999 14:50:39 -0500 (EST)
From:      <bg24484@binghamton.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Free-BSD boot up problem

Hi,

I have Linux installed on one partition and Free-BSD on another. The
Free-BSD Boot Easy manager provides options to boot from either Operating
System. The system boots from Linux easily but whenever I choose Free-BSD
as the OS to be booted it gives me the following error.

error 6:panic:cannot mount root(2)
syncing disks...done
Automatic reboot in 15 seconds

Can anyone tell me whats the reason for this. Any help is welcome.

Regards,
Roshan.