Date:      Wed, 2 Aug 2000 20:12:13 -0400
From:      "leegold" <goldtech@worldpost.com>
To:        "Doug Young" <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>
Cc:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: new books, changing my pt. of view

Exactly. I was just at some bookstores today - it's amazing the ever
increasing documentation on Linux. But nary a FreeBSD book on the shelves. I
have went so far as to buy Linux books (eg. by Kofler ) because they cover
intro. concepts well.

Still, I've been taking the propellorheads word though, that FreeBSD is
"THE" OS for setting up one's own domain - that it's "THE" internet OS, I
have seen some hacker/cracker pages explictly stating FreeBSD is ( when
config. properly ) is a tough nut to crack ie. secure.