Date:      Mon, 16 Jun 1997 10:11:37 +0200
From:      stephane@e2c.com (Stephane Legrand)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OT: FBSD:  FreeBSD T-shirts exist, no?

>Howdy-ho, neighbors!
>
>Please pardon my off-topic-ness, but I'm not sure where else to turn.
>Does anyone sell FreeBSD T-shirts (or calendars, or action figures,
>etc.)?  I was just thinking that some of the FBSD graphics (including
>various FBSDaemons) that I've seen would lend themselves nicely to
>T-shirts (this would
>also aide immeasureably in way of advertising, especially in a world full
>of people who think that Windows 95 is the only extant operating system).

Hello,

You can go to "http://www.de.freebsd.org/de/gif/bsd/index.html". There are
many pictures about FreeBSD and a link to a web server where you can buy
FreeBSD daemon plushies.

For the T-shirts : "http://www.mckusick.com/beastie/index.html"

There is also "http://www.fsf.org/order/t-shirts.html" if you want Free
Software Foundation (GNU) t-shirts.

>And, since we're on the (off-) topic, has there ever been a FBSD graphics
>contest on the Web to raise familiarity?

AFAIK, no. But it would be certainly a good and funny idea. Linux community
has done a graphics contest for their penguin logo.

Stephane Legrand.

--> http://www.lituus.fr/stephane/
- To save the Internet, stop using Micro$oft softwares NOW !