Date:      Wed, 9 Sep 2020 16:09:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Net Kapital <mark@netkapital.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Just for Wisommm Holistic Child!

 Your business is important. That's why when you need additional commercial=
 capital, we're here for you! We provide businesses like yours access to bu=
siness funding and processing. Learn More We've made it easy for you! At Ne=
t Kapital, we understand that you've got a lot on your plate. From applicat=
ion to receiving funds, it's simple and fast. Our application takes as litt=
le as 5 minutes Minimal paperwork Receive funds in as little as 24 hours Ap=
ply Today! How it can transform your business! The opportunity to improve y=
our business is simpler when you have the capital to do so! Use your funds =
to... Purchase new inventory Buy new equipment Invest in software Open a ne=
w storefront Who We Are: Net Kapital is here for your business funding need=
s. We are a premier provider of lending options for businesses. We have hel=
ped thousands of small business owners get access to the funding they need =
to grow, expand, and improve their business. Net Kapital Group | Visit our =
website Net Kapital | 10 Park Lane, Massapequa, NY 11758 Unsubscribe gnome@=
freebsd.org Update Profile | About our service provider Sent by mark@netkap=
ital.com powered by Try email marketing for free today!