Date:      Thu, 04 Jun 1998 00:18:49 -0400
From:      Steve Bradey <sbradey@netroute.net>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: UFS on ATAPI ZIP

Thanks Doug for the prompt reply.  I managed to get the ATAPI zip disk UFS
formatted after your note convinced me to give it another try using the
tutorial that you created.  The actual steps I ended up using were as
follows...

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/rwfd0 count=2
disklabel /dev/rwfd0 | disklabel -R -r wfd0 /dev/stdin
newfs /dev/rwfd0c

Being the rookie that I am, I'm not sure exactly what each of these commands
is doing - time to check out those man pages I guess.

Thanks again.

Steve