Date:      Tue, 08 Mar 2005 09:58:08 +0100
From:      =?UTF-8?B?U8O4cmVuIFNjaG1pZHQ=?= <sos@DeepCore.dk>
To:        EAZNet - Eddie Fry <eddie@eaznet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Supermicro P4SCT+ Marvell 88SX504 controller

EAZNet - Eddie Fry wrote:
> Doug/others,
>=20
> I have gotten information provided by Supermicro regarding the Marvell
> drivers.  If anyone would like a copy, let me know and I'll send them
> off-list.
>=20
> I'm still waiting for some more info back from Marvell.

OK, let me chime in here (just got back from vacation).

I have all I need to write a driver for the Marvell chip (at least the 4 =

port version that is), and I've written most of the basic support code.=20
the only thing missing is time to get it finished, tested and committed=20
together with ATA mkIII..

-S=C3=B8ren