Date:      Thu, 26 Nov 1998 00:08:10 -0500
From:      Fabio =?iso-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9s?= Miranda <fmirand@metrotel.net.co>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   problem with partition in windows 95/freebsd

hi..i´m Eugene...i have a big problem..please, try to help me, hehe i
go:
i have FreeBSD in my hard disk (c:) of 4.3 gigabyte, it´s FreeBSD 3.0, i

am running windows, i want to make a partition for Freebsd and choose
the os with the Boot Manager....
I boot with the fopply of Freebsd (boot.flp)...ñi begin the
instalations...when i try to set the slice (partition) this appers:
Offset        Size              End            Name         Ptype
Desc          Subtype
0                63               62               -
6        Unnused        0
63              8434062     8434124     wd0si          2
Fat               12
8434125    0                8434124      wd0s2        3
Freebsd         165
8434125    11907        8446031       -                6
unused          0

Well, i think the problem is that the Freebsd partition has no space
because when i try on the next menu (disklabel)it show that there is not

space...
I have read all your txt files and tuturials and i did no find
help...please, friends, give me a hand....

thank you very much ...