Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 2000 14:22:04 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Dennis <dennis@etinc.com>
Cc:        Andy <deimos@lowrider.lewman.org>, dg@root.com, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Onboard Intel NIC

In message <200003272039.PAA18818@etinc.com> Dennis writes:
: I would, except as we speak Poul-Henning Kamp is trying to have my posts
: censored,so they dont seem to want my help.

Bullshit.  I've not seen anything in phk's mail that suggests that he
wants your posts censored.  He merely requests that you conduct
yourself in a civilized manner, like everybody else on the list is
doing.

And even if he did, he is not core.  He doesn't speak for core, unless
he says he is doing so explictly.

He didn't say he didn't want your help.  He merely stated he didn't
want your rotten attitude.

: Hint: Look at the netbsd driver, file name is i82557.c

Hint: cvs diff -u after you've fixed this in your local sources.

Warner