Date:      Thu, 29 Oct 1998 00:07:39 -0800
From:      larry_nilsen <larry_nilsen@eee.org>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   wheres my prompt#

HI when i type#ppp at the prompt it says pppON Circle>then i type term

and it says working in interactive mode type ? for help
The problem is every time i type term at the pppONCircle> prompt
I loose my cursor theres just a little white rectangle box sitting on
the
bottom left and im just stuck in that screen with out being able to
type any commands "even" the ? command because there is no cursor
or any response from the key board trying all the keys to get out.Of
the
situation.the only keys that work is ctrl alt delete Which i dont like
use. because then my computer reboots and i have to start all over
again
this is very trying....Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
                                           ThankYou in Advance
                                            P.S. Im running
FREEBSD2.2.7