Date:      Wed, 15 Mar 1995 14:36:08 +0100
From:      Julian H Stacey <Julian.H.Stacey@regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   sys/Makefile diffs now available

I have managed to upload my current diff tree to freefall,
included in the tree are the diffs I use to support multiple host
simultaneous make of /usr/src/sys using multi host accesible common src,
& unique host /usr/obj trees

The broken out tree is viewable in:
	freefall.cdrom.com:/a/stacey/src/bsd/fixes/FreeBSD/src/generic
a tar file exists:
	freefall.cdrom.com:~jhs/fixes.generic.tgz

My apologies that I have not seperated out the diffs needed into a seperate kit
(maybe later, maybe not), but the tree reflects the src tree, so its easy to
see which subdirs are of interest: src/sys, src/sys/i386/conf, src/share/mk

I have also copied the 54K fixes.generic.tgz to freefall:~ftp/incoming/fixes.jhs.tgz

I hope one or two people try them, my two machines are running kernels
generated by the kit ... & I'm still alive :-)

Julian Stacey	jhs@freebsd.org