Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 2001 18:44:37 -0500
From:      "gerald stoller" <gerald_stoller@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG

      Please send the response directly back to me, in addition to sending
it to  hackers , as the volume of mail to  hackers  is so great that I could
very easily miss the response if it were only sent there.
      Once (when I had the time) I went to the  FreeBSD.ORG  website and
found a list of all the lists/groups to which one could subscribe (including
  hackers ,  newbies ,  security , etc.).  Some were open to the public and
others were restricted; one of the open ones I saw there was named 'install'
(or something close to that, but when I tried to subscribe to it, the
MajorDomo  claimed there was no such list.  Can anybody please direct me
back to that list of all the lists/groups to which one could subscribe (I'll
like to bookmark it), and to this specific one?