Date:      Sun, 24 Aug 2003 15:33:17 -0700
From:      William Bloom <wbloom@eldocomp.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "Chad R. Larson" <clarson@eldocomp.com>
Subject:   Evolution Message Summary View

I've just installed the Evolution 1.4.4 port and I'm generally pleased,
with reservations.  I've encountered the inbox permission problem
reported in other posts to freebsd-questions, but also I've noticed that
there seems to be a date/time formatting problem in the message summary
view that's not been mentioned in earlier posts.  For that matter, I've
seen nothing referencing this problem in the issue list at
http://developer.ximian.org/projects/evolution.  The symptom is that a
message's date/time is shown as expected when the view is first
displayed after Evolution startup.  But if -any- other view is displayed
(i.e. Summary), then on return to the message summary the date/times all
are evidently displayed with a UTC time offset (0) instead of the
correct one.  Once this occurs, the date/time never returns to the
current offset until Evolution is stopped and restarted.  Has anyone
else seen this as well, or know a workaround?

Bill

--=20
William Bloom <wbloom@eldocomp.com> (602) 604-3100
Eldorado Computing, Inc.  5353 North 16th Street, Suite 400
Phoenix, Az 85016  http://www.eldocomp.com

-- CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE --

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to =
whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, =
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are =
not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended =
addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or =
distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the =
message. If you have received this message in error, please immediately =
advise the sender by reply email, and delete the message. Thank you.