Date:      Wed, 25 Aug 2004 16:45:50 -0700
From:      Chip <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        Malcolm Kay <malcolm.kay@internode.on.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Question <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Epson C62 WAS: Re: apsfilter and Epson Stylus C63 on Current

Thanks for the reply. I just discovered that if I save a email to a .ps
file, then open it in GhostView, it will print perfectly. It's only when
printed from within Mozilla Thunderbird that it prints the .ps code. In
GhostView it prints to lp, in thunderbird it prints to
Postscript/default which the properties show as lpr -Plp. In GhostView
it shows properties for lp as local printer and Generic UNIX LPD Print
System.
I guess I can save every email I want to print to a file, but I
shouldn't have to, and really don't want to.
Regards,
Chip