Date:      Mon, 4 Dec 2000 20:29:00 -0600 (CST)
From:      =?X-UNKNOWN?Q?JImmy_M=2E_Fern=E1ndez=2E?= <jmejia@ariel.efis.ucr.ac.cr>
To:        John Howie <JHowie@msn.com>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fw: IDIOT

On Mon, 4 Dec 2000, John Howie wrote:

> To the cowardly subscriber of this list who sent me the following email from
...blah..blah...blah

and ...

> > Seriously dude.  Your an idiot... this whole bindview is well
> > beyond something you can realistically hope to understand.

blah blah blah...
It is patetic how much energy some peple can spend ofending other people,
I know, it is very easy to take a keyboard behind a computer and to write
a dirty letter to someone who does not have any chance for to do
nothing.

People like this guy who wrote this letter are not only fool, but also is
missing very much culture and education. Probably is one of that kind of
people who knowing nothing pretend to be very wise insulting other people.
John, forget it, is not important at all...

JImmy