Date:      Thu, 21 Jan 1999 11:44:06 +0800
From:      bsd@capgemini.com.sg (bsd)
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   cron and NT scheduler

Hi

I have encountered a problem with sychronizing a WindozeNT and FreeBSD.
Can anybody help?

I need to start a program in FreeBSD and another program on NT at the
same time, I know i can set the cron for FreeBSD and scheduler for NT,
but on events that the clocks don't sychronise, there may be some
delays.

Is there a way to activate a program (on NT) from FreeBSD or vice versa?

Best Regards and thanks in advance,

Chan