Date:      Wed, 6 Oct 1999 21:54:47 -0400
From:      ciro <computerdeity@geocities.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Silo Overflows (AGAIN!)

Hey all,

I'm using FBSD 3.2 stable with an AMD-k6/2 (300MHz) and a Motorola 56k(V.90)
external modem on COM2, and a Genius netmouse on COM1. I constantly get messages
to the effect of

/kernel: sio0: ## more silo overflows (### total).

Everyone in the archives says "Don't worry too much about it" except it is VERY
annoyig when it pops up on your console window every 14 seconds or so.
If no one knows how to fix it, does anyone have any idea as to how to supress
the messages?

Another question... Am I crazy, or is sio0 == COM1... if so, why the heck is my
MOUSE making my computer angry?

Thanks

Ciro D. Maietta
computerdeity@geocities.com