Date:      Fri, 4 Oct 2013 14:41:19 -0300
From:      Martin Galvan <omgalvan.86@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fwd: Trouble booting on Cubieboard 1 with ubldr

Right now I'm using my friend's files, I'm not exactly sure how he compiled
it. I tried to compile the source from head, but when I try to build the
kernel toolchain it throws me the following error:

===> lib/ncurses/form (cleandir)
Unknown modifier 't'

Error expanding embedded variable.
*** Error code 2

Stop in /home/ppsmartin/FreeBSD-CURRENT/lib/ncurses.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /home/ppsmartin/FreeBSD-CURRENT/lib.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /home/ppsmartin/FreeBSD-CURRENT.
*** Error code 1

Did that ever happen to anyone using TARGET_ARCH=armv6?