Date:      Thu, 04 Jun 1998 00:26:22 -0400
From:      Chris Jalbert <pjalbert@Seacoast.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SCSI Controller

I am trying to install FreeBSD 2.2.5 from CD-Rom. My SCSI card is a
Buslogic Flashpoint LT. This is card is different from the regular
Buslogic Flashpoint card in that it has less features. It does not show
up during the install and selecting the regualr card does not work.Is
this card supported in this version or possibly a later version? or is
there some other adapter that could be selected that would give me
access to my cd-rom/harddisk? Thanks a lot.

Chris