Date:      Thu, 3 Jul 2003 00:27:52 -0400
From:      Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Get things into place (formally)

[ Blushing ] Thanks for the show of support everyone.

On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 12:46:48PM +0900, Jun Kuriyama wrote:

> I've set up mirror-admin@FreeBSD.org alias for an official contact
> address of this position which includes Ken (and me as backup).  Ken
> can add other person to this position if he wants.

One person as backup should be Ok for now and Jun is already wired in
to everything that's needed for the job so at least for now we're
probably set.  Once the initial cataloging of everything is done the
day-to-day stuff should be almost trivial.  I'll reserve the right
to decide I was wrong (again :-) and ask for help later though if
that's OK.

We've still got lots of other stuff to do that falls outside this job
description though.  This stuff is really just being an Administrative
Assistant... ;-)

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith@cse.buffalo.edu