Date:      Wed, 17 Feb 2016 10:58:34 +0100
From:      ArtistsArts <contact@artistsarts.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   AE | Game Outsourcing Offer

Hi

Artists Entertainment is game outsourcing studio. We provide services in
scope of supporting game making process. We create concepts, promotional
graphics, modeling, animations and music. If you are interested in music
or animation please let us know, we will send the sample.

Some our works, more works we can send interested clients
http://www.eu.artistsgames.com/en/ae.pdf

If you got any questions you can write mail or add me on skype =
ae-artur.jastrzebski

contact@artistsarts.com
contact@artistsgames.com

Regards