Date:      Tue, 11 Dec 2012 11:44:15 +0100
From:      Bas Smeelen <b.smeelen@ose.nl>
To:        bcr@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [patch] deleting the "freebsd on laptops" article

On 12/11/2012 11:08 AM, Benedict Reuschling wrote:

> Am 10.12.12 16:16, schrieb Bas Smeelen:
>>
>> Patch is attached and maybe this can then be maintained as xml and
>> eventually being moved over to the handbook.
>>

> Hello Bas,
>
> thanks for sending the patch. With a few minor style corrections to it,
> I will update the article. If you find out anything more related to
> laptops that should be included, feel free to send a PR.
>
> Including this article as a handbook chapter might be worth discussing.
> But for now, keeping it separate should suffice.
>
> Regards
>
> Benedict Reuschling
> FreeBSD Documentation Committer

Hello Benedict,

I ran over the locally patched xml with textproc/igor (thanks to Warren
Block) and also I misplaced <programlisting> tags inside <para> tags and
some other things.
The existing xml file also has this kind of stuff and make does not complain
about this.

When committed I will go over whitespace changes etc...

And after that I will look for additions and/or changes with my home laptop.
Things like shutdown, reboot, etc in XFCE would also be worth adding I guess?

Thanks!