Date:      Thu, 26 Oct 2000 20:24:39 -0400
From:      Sam Drinkard <sam@wa4phy.dyndns.org>
To:        Wilko Bulte <wkb@freebie.demon.nl>
Subject:   Re: Looking for testers for 4.2RCs on Alpha

Don't know if this qualifies as one of those machines, but I've got an
as2100/4 I'm willing to let somebody  work with.. I don't have the time
nor experience to do source level debuging, but I will make it available
as well as myself to swap stuff around if that will help.  It currently
has T64-V5 installed, but think there is one free drive to "piddle" on.
If ya want to experiment on it, drop me a note and I'll do my part..

Sam