Date:      Wed, 11 May 2005 19:17:58 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Daniel Valencia <fetrovsky@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sending MAC packets --- again

Hello all, and thanks for your input.

I was able to send packets using libnet, and i could
confirm that the messages were propperly sent using
tcpdump... Now I needed to read the packets from
another node, so I tried libpcap... then the problem
arised.  It would wait for ages, even after I sent a
few packets, and then it would suddenly output that it
had captured a packet which would have nothing to do
with the one that I sent.

Has anyone in this list had any experience with
libpcap over fbsd that can point me into the right
direction?

That would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!!

- Daniel