Date:      Thu, 24 Jul 2008 17:01:37 -0400
From:      "Tamouh H." <hakmi@rogers.com>
To:        "'FreeBSD'" <freebsd@vfemail.net>
Cc:        'User Questions' <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: connecting to a secured Windows 2003 terminal server

=20

So I take it the encryption level on the TS server is set to High and =
you're using a certificate, or is it just the security level is set to =
High ?

Which RDP version the server is running? I know there was a recent =
update by MSFT for RDP connections, but I don't know if this fixes the =
problem or not. Also, what version of rdpdesktop are you running?

Tamouh