Date:      Fri, 21 Jan 2005 21:28:53 -0600 (CST)
From:      <freebsd@nbritton.org>
To:        <chris@czv.com>
Cc:        freebsd-www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Rework of the FreeBSD website[was:FreeBSD'sVisualIdentity:Outdated?]

>>> This was just an error in my mockups - it is not an issue with the
>>> patch. I now fixed it in the mockups, too.
>>
>> Yes you did fix it but it's still the wrong mark.
>
> I changed it.
>
> Chris

Thats more better :-)... sorry I guess I'm just nit-picking, It's only a
mockup site after all, but it is legally important to get these little
details correct. We don't want to give ammunition to someone that might want
to shoot us in the foot, even if there just 0.177 Cal. BBs. here is one more
link about Trade and Service Marks: http://www.explorit.com/tmsmandwhicd.html

Anyways, Thank you for all the work you've done, I hope your proposed
changes are implemented... Ok back to learning about LDAP, later.