Date:      Tue, 05 Sep 1995 15:10:55 +0100
From:      Simon Marlow <simonm@dcs.gla.ac.uk>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   CTM doesn't like missing files

Hi all,

I just got current up & running using CTM.  Anyway, I had to remove
/usr/src/games due to lack of space, and it seems that ctm has a spot
of bother with missing files.

Firstly, it core dumps after reporting the missing file.  This is
fairly easy to fix (a call to MD5File where the return value wasn't
checked if I recall correctly, sorry haven't got the source here).
However, it still won't ignore missing files even with the -F force
flag.  It would be really nice to have this, 'cause it means otherwise
I've got to pull in /usr/src/games again to apply each set of deltas.

Cheers,
	Simon

--
Simon Marlow						 simonm@dcs.gla.ac.uk