Date:      05 Jan 2002 13:27:41 +0200
From:      Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@mail.ru>
To:        Will Andrews <will@csociety.org>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG, dima@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/deskutils/kdepim Makefile ports/palm/gnomepilot Makefile ports/palm/gnomepilot-conduits Makefile ports/palm/syncal Makefile ports/palm/pilot-link Makefile pkg-plist

--=-slGtRsBINc+wx2C+ZIaV

On Sat, 2002-01-05 at 11:05, Will Andrews wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 05, 2002 at 12:57:30AM -0800, Will Andrews wrote:
> >   Modified files:
> >     deskutils/kdepim     Makefile=20
> >     palm/gnomepilot      Makefile=20
> >     palm/gnomepilot-conduits Makefile=20
> >     palm/syncal          Makefile=20
> >     palm/pilot-link      Makefile pkg-plist=20
> >   Log:
> >   Make pilot-link install directly into PREFIX.  This should allow
> >   pilot-link and all dependents to build correctly on bento.
>=20
> Maintainers,
>=20
> Please accept my apology if I offended any of you without asking
> for review.  However, given that the last time someone asked
> abuot why pilot-link was in ${PREFIX}/pilot was an unfruitful
> discussion,

That was me. I don't think that the discussion was unfruitful -
maintainer (dima@freebsd.org) refused to participate in, but the general
agreement was reached that it needs to be fixed eventually.

> and that things were broken on bento, I decided to
> fix this once and for all.

Thanks, I planned to fix this right after release, but I don't mind that
you did it. I hope that it doesn't break something.

-Maxim

> Your ports required simple modifications to adjust for the moved
> location.  Nothing more, nothing less.
>=20
> Regards,
> --=20
> wca
>=20
> with "unsubscribe freebsd-gnome" in the body of the message
>=20
>=20

--=-slGtRsBINc+wx2C+ZIaV

--=-slGtRsBINc+wx2C+ZIaV--