Date:      Thu, 7 Aug 1997 15:36:26 -0500
From:      Chuck Michael <chuckm@vvm.com>
To:        "'freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   netware with Boot Easy

Hi
enjoyed visiting and perusing your web page. Currently I am a networking student that is going to set up a two user Novell Netware 3.12 lan at home for practice and study and  I have a question.
I have a 386 which I had planned on using for a server until I saw your article about Boot Easy. Now I am thinking of installing netware on my pentium (2 gig hd) and using the 386 as a workstation. This would be cost beneficial since the novel 2 user license comes on a cd rom and I would have to purchase a cd rom for my 386. phooey on that. Of course I realize that I wouldn't be able to use the pentium for anything else while netware was booted up. That is OK.

Boot Easy would render the added benefit of loading and working with Linux, which I would really like to do.
There is a commercial prog called 'system commander' but it is $100...and finally the question. Will Boot Easy do the job? thanks :) chuck

Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow creeps in this petty pace
til the last syllable of recorded time
and all our yesterdays have  lighted fools the way to dusty death
Out Out brief candle
life is but a poor player who struts and frets his hour upon the stage
and is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot
full of sound and fury
signifying nary a hot dang thing.