Date:      Sun, 27 Jan 2002 13:07:31 -0800
From:      "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
To:        Joe Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What is "camel-lock-helper"

Joe,

This makes sense as I recently installed Evolution. But the pkg_info
idea returned nothing:
puppeteer# pkg_info -W /usr/X11R6/sbin/camel-lock-helper
puppeteer#

Any idea why?

I did check the pkg-plist file for evolution and the file is there,
but pkg_info didn't find it.

Thanks for the information. I need to get more familiar with the
features in pkg_info. There are a lot of useful bits an pieces
available if I'd just remember to look there.

R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)