Date:      Sun, 28 Sep 1997 06:34:13 +0100 (MET)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        smp@csn.net (Steve Passe)
Cc:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, cbeisner@sirius.com
Subject:   Re: [video] http://www.sirius.com/~cbeisner/freebsd/Bt848.html

> Hi,
>
> > We are modifying the look and fell of the Bt848 driver project .
> >
> > What I am interested right now is on the look and feel if you guys
> > like it then I will update the contents and release the latest
> > bt848 driver.
>
> looks quite nice!  But why the reference to it as "for the FreeBSD, BSDI and
> Linux communities"?  I hope there are no plans to make a "one size fits all"
> driver for all 3 OSs.

a first impression is that the graphics seems more targeted to the end
user so the "features" section seems a bit too technical. Maybe one
could split the page in a upper half -- general info -- with a high
level description and pointers to apps etc., and a second half with the
more technical info (refs to the chipsets i2c utility programs etc.).

	CHeers
	Luigi