Date:      Wed, 16 Jul 2003 12:50:19 +0200
From:      dick hoogendijk <dick@nagual.st>
To:        fbsdq <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Complete FreeBSD the same as the online handbook?

This message is sent again as I had forgotten to trim te settings in my
newly installed sylpheed (I'm sorry about the former one)
=================
I have a question:

The complete FreeBSD by Greg Lehey seems to be very good documentation
on FreeBSD and it's mentioned often in this NG.

Am I right to assume that this is the printed equivalent of the online
handbook?

If not, how can I obtain a printed copy of the handbook other than
printing it myself (something I don't want to do ;-))

--
dick -- http://www.nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 4.8 ++ Debian GNU/Linux (Woody)