Date:      Wed, 22 Feb 2017 10:53:49 -0800
From:      Ricky Huang <rhuang.work@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   10.2 zfs-on-root will not boot after an unclean reboot

Hello all,

Server got power-cycled by the datacenter (accident) and now it won't =
boot.  Previous =E2=80=9Cclear" reboots have always been fine.

It's a ZFS-on-root setup installed via FreeBSD installer and it's now =
displaying:

> FreeBSD/x86 boot
> ZFS: I/O error - blocks larger than 128K are not supported
> ZFS: can't find dataset u
>=20

Any suggestions on where I can begin to diagnose this issue?

Note: I have infrequent access to the server, so please "batch" the =
suggestions so I can try them when I make my way into the d.c.

Thanks in advance!