Date:      Thu, 16 Sep 1999 01:25:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      William Law <willaw79@yahoo.com>
To:        Eric MASSON <e-masson@kisoft-services.com>, Air Edwin <airedwin@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kernel compile

Hi,

According to the handbook, the 'config' stated below
is supposed to be edited according to the kernel's
configuration name. This guy (sorry, I deleted the
email) doesn't seem to state what problems he's
having, and he's supposed to do 'make install' after
'make', and reboot.

Regards,
William

--- Eric MASSON <e-masson@kisoft-services.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> config          AIRKERNEL       root on wd1s1
>                 ^^^^^^^^^
> I think there's a problem here, this line isn't
> supposed to be changed,
> just let is stock as in LINT or GENERIC
> Hope it helps.
>
> Eric
> --
> Any opinions expressed above  | Murphy's Law
> Corollary :
> are my own, not Kisoft's      | Murphy was an
> optimist.

> with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of
> the message

===
Regards,
Law Kar Wai