Date:      Sat, 12 Jun 2010 14:52:59 -0400
From:      Mike Robins <miker@cancog.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Directory Passwords

Hi there, I currently am running a FreeBSD/Samba server for my company
with public shares for all of the employees to keep their work related
documents in.  I'm wondering if it is possible for me to keep these shares
public and add a password to each sub directory in the public share?  This
would mean I could give each department a sub directory that only they
would know the password to and keep the sensitive documents away from
public view.  Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated, and if
it is not possible, it would be a nifty feature to have for companies like
ours in upcoming releases of FreeBSD.

--
Mike Robins
Health & Safety Officer