Date:      Wed, 24 Jun 1998 20:57:48 +0100
From:      "Greg Quinlan" <greg@swlct.sthames.nhs.uk>
To:        "Tenacious" <tMind@bigfoot.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: HELP!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

When I tired

makemap dbm /etc/virtusertable < /etc/virtusertable.txt

I got:
# makemap dbm /etc/virtusertable < /etc/virtusers
makemap: Type dbm not supported in this version

didn't try:

makemap hash /etc/virtusertable < /etc/virtusertable.txt

because it doesn't list it in the man page for makemap!!!

Just dbm & btree....