Date:      16 Jul 1999 02:13:30 -0400
From:      Arcady Genkin <a.genkin@utoronto.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PPPoE

Hi all:

My ISP, which provides ADSL in this area is going to implement PPP
over Ethernet soon. This sucks big time, because I'm afraid there's no
FreeBSD client for PPPoE.

However, the ISP says that it will have a client for Linux ready by
the time change will occur... 2 questions:

1. Has anyone heard anything about PPPoE client developed for FreeBSD?
2. I don't suppose the Linux PPPoE client will work under Linux
emulation, would it?

Thanks for any input!!!

--
Arcady Genkin
"... without money one gets nothing in this world, not even a certificate