Date:      Sun, 05 Oct 2003 02:20:37 -0500
From:      "David Witt" <dadolfwitler@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Access problems

Apparently I don't have permission to get into /usr or any of those
directories.  I try to access them from the shell and it tells me permission
denied.  Whenever I load BSD, it tells me that /var, /, /usr, and /tmp were
all dismounted improperly.  I'm sorta confused, I figured out the access
problems when I tried to install XMMS, and I haven't been able to correct
them.  Any help would be great, thanks again.

David Witt

Instant message in style with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE!
http://msnmessenger-download.com