Date:      Tue, 28 Nov 2000 09:43:17 -0800
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
To:        Matthew West <mwest@uct.ac.za>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: quota and NFS

* Matthew West <mwest@uct.ac.za> [001128 05:35] wrote:
> Who do I prod to get someone to take a look at bin/12939 and bin/6183?
>
> I've been using both patches now since FreeBSD 4.0 and they make life
> a lot more pleasant when using quota on a machine with NFS mounts.

These both look sorta hackish, if you could somehow figure a way
to determine if a mount is hung instead of these two fixes it would
be a lot better.

bin/12939:
-l flag to ignore NFS mounts is hackish, what about smbfs and coda?

bin/6183:
calling getmntinfo with MNT_NOWAIT can cause stale information to
be returned, is this safe/ok?